• News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Commander
    IGN
    Shadowfury
    Server
    Truk Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Any idea if the pumpkins will remain after the event ends?

Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    @Shadowfury
    They should disappear like saury, hishimochi, etc.

Rep
    Mentioned
    3103 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by goesto11 View Post
    The linked EN Wiki chart with base (attack), Value and % per Base Value is a bit confusing for me. Should I multiply the value by the % base value?
    You just use the value of the different CI type as the denominator of the CI%: ie 140 or GCI, 122 for TCI etc

The % per base value is just showing the % weight of every 1 point of Base (ship).
    For example in the case of TCI which shows 0.82%: when luck is below 50, every +1 luck = +1 Base (ship) value, which in turn for the case of TCI is 1/122 = 0.82% increase chance of proc

Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Well, that was a nice mini-event for someone that doesn't really want to spend resources for luck modding like me, but I hoped that those common ships were actually common (I should have replaced Yuudachi with Kiso earlier): Mogami 48(18+3x10), Yuubari 50(44+3x2), Kiso 32(14+3x6), Yuudachi 23(20+3x1)

Last edited by Ink20; 11-08-2022 at 05:46 PM.