• News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3103 Post(s)

Celebrating meeting my waifu 10th anniversary

It's still 25th somewhere in the world so I'm not late /s
    Did this at the end of last year for this anniversary screenshot since it was mostly feeding her pumpkins, but here we go a greyed modernization button base Amatsukaze.
    This should be the last thing I'm able to do in game unless I want to give out ribbons, so this is the last meeting anniversary post.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Congrats

Cadia Stands!